Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Gentleman's Breakfast Club


Some of my gentleman friends and I have been meeting at Nick's Place (504 Amherst St across from the ReStore) for the last couple of years. We meet there to discuss all of the important issues such as who is going to be the next president and whether or not Elvis is actually dead. In this post I am breaking the first rule of the Gentleman's Breakfast Club which is, "The gentleman's breakfast club does not exist," but hey such is life! I started it therefore I can change the rules. So if any gentleman wants to attend this delicious breakfast come on down to Nick's Place Saturday January 10th the eating starts at 10:30am.

2 comments:

  1. I may be late, and it will be my second breakfast, but I am going to try to make it

    ReplyDelete